Ask A Pig All the Questions

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
So.

Which foods from Good Mythical Morning do you forever wish to try?
Well, there was this one time when they were making ice cream sandwiches and one of them the outside of the ice cream sandwich was bacon. Yeah, i've really wanted to try that for a long time.
Why are pig's tails curled?
Pig tails are naturally sensitive to the slightest bit of humidity.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Favorite artist (meaning one who paints draws, etc.)?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Well, there was this one time when they were making ice cream sandwiches and one of them the outside of the ice cream sandwich was bacon. Yeah, i've really wanted to try that for a long time.
I'll be honest, the only one I've wanted to try in that video was the peanut butter one just because you can put nuts on ice cream sundaes. Bacon is too salty to mix with ice cream for me.

(Though I won't lie when I thought the cheese ice cream sandwich was kinda nasty).

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Favorite Sesame Street video tape?

Episode and/or standalone segment you would like to see that hasn't surfaced yet.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Favorite Sesame Street video tape?

Episode and/or standalone segment you would like to see that hasn't surfaced yet.
Favorite video tape: Big Bird Sings or Big Bird Gets Lost (for nostalgic reasons)

Desired Episode/segment: Hmm, that's a really tough one, there are so many i'd like to see. I'd like to see the episodes where Buffy and Olivia are introduced, i'd like to see the 16th season premiere as it's the only season premiere I haven't seen yet. The fabled scene where Big Bird and Snuffy decide they can't be friends anymore and have a tearful goodbye, etc, etc.