What made you roll your eyes today thread?

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Your welcome, :halo:. He reminds me a little of this character my school used to use to teach us about fire safety named Sparky the Firehouse Dog. It doesn't look like him but they do have the same name and are both canines lol.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Your welcome, :halo:. He reminds me a little of this character my school used to use to teach us about fire safety named Sparky the Firehouse Dog. It doesn't look like him but they do have the same name and are both canines lol.
My dad has or had a picture of me with Sparky (I think) outside Chili's or something.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Punxsutawney Phil must not have seen his shadow this year, because early spring has arrived.

Meh, this happens. Usually not this early, but whatever.

At least it's more of a roller coaster between more seasonably 50s somedays, and more unseasonably 60s others, so it's going to be a drag having to keep dragging out and putting up sweaters depending on the day.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
My dad has or had a picture of me with Sparky (I think) outside Chili's or something.
I thought for the longest time that his name was Sparky the Crime Dog, turns out I was getting him confused with McGruff the Crime Dog lol.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
To be honest,

My Facebook news feed.

Pretty much in regards to what's happened with the shooting.

You know what's sad? When the world is so predictable that you're just ready to sit back and sarcastically watch the show as the libs and conservs argue about guns.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Like I said before, I miss the days when my news feed was pretty much whatever my friends were doing, feeling, sharing, whatever . . . now it's pretty much 90% ranting about whatever crap Trump is doing (or not doing) and what have you. It gets tiring after a while.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Like I said before, I miss the days when my news feed was pretty much whatever my friends were doing, feeling, sharing, whatever . . . now it's pretty much 90% ranting about whatever crap Trump is doing (or not doing) and what have you. It gets tiring after a while.
Dude.

Dude dude dude dude dude dude dude DUDE.

I would ******* give you a cookie for this. You perfectly summed it up right there.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Okay, so this actually got on my nerves a little.

When I checked out a "Saint Tail" DVD from one of my local libraries.... The woman behind the counter put in the wrong one.

The DVD was supposed to have episodes 1-3, but instead was a later disc that had episodes practically towards the end of the series.

No wonder I got so confused on why I didn't have the option to select the language I wanted (English dub or original Japanese version; only the first 15 episodes were dubbed apparently). Kind of now annoyed that she gave me the wrong disc, but whatever. I'll just begin the series from scratch online.