The “What did you do today?” thread

cjd874

Reaction score
Today I did something really special in the holiday spirit: I watched Emmet Otter's Jugband Christmas for the first time. And it was really, really good. :smile:

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
I made Homestar Runner Miis on my Switch. Honestly, I was so happy to discover that you can make Miis on the Switch, because that was one of my favorite things to do on the 3DS. (Yeah, I know Miis first started out on the Wii, but I never had a Wii.)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've had to file copyright claims on Dailymotion before, but today was my first time filing a copyright claim on YouTube, and something tells me that not being a huge, partner channel, that this process is going to take a long time, if it even goes through. I remember when I filed an appeal against an incorrect third party claim years ago, I literally did not get results until the last minute of the allotted time period that was given for the issue to be resolved (which was a full month).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The one I filed a claim on, or the one I had to appeal a claim on?

The one I filed a claim on was an old Steve D'Monster episode somebody else had apparently reuploaded without my consent, and without any acknowledgement of the source of the video.

The one I appealed was one that received a third party claim from a policing company that had a claim on some production music I included that was supposed to be free for use in the first place. I won the appeal and had the claim removed, but as I said, the appeal was given a full 30-days to be resolved, and it literally was not until the final hour on that 30th day that the appeal succeeded and the claim was removed.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Wow, that blows someone took one of your videos.

I'm waiting for the day a some annoying fan tries to contact Sesame Workshop saying "OMG STEVE DA MONSTER LOOKS LIKE ONE OF DA FRAZZLETONES!!!1!!!! DATS INFWINGEMENT!!!!111!!!!" in attempts to make your character look like you're trying to rip off their content.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, I remember a troll posted a comment on my Scarblog several, several years ago, saying to something to the effect of, "How do you feel about ripping off Sesame Street fatso?" Of course, I don't even know if it pertained specifically to Steve, or just the fact that I perform in the same puppetry style used on SS. Either way, it seems like ever since people out there have evidently created pages for Steve on random Wikis out there, pretty much most of the internet is well aware Steve was inspired by an AM Frazzletone Monster, yes, but nobody seems upset about it.