What made you think today?

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Puppeteers have enough trouble just trying to stay out of frame when shooting in a traditional format . . . can you just imagine the complications and challenges that would be presented if you tried shooting puppetry in VR/360 video format?

I can imagine Jim Henson being like a giddy school kid trying to figure something like that out, while his associates probably think he's lost his mind.
Ooh, that would be cool! I feel like Jim Henson would go crazy at all the technology we have now!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Take GoPros, for example: knowing that he enjoyed skiing, imagine if we had a YouTube series like "Jim Henson's Skiing Adventures" or something like that.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Take GoPros, for example: knowing that he enjoyed skiing, imagine if we had a YouTube series like "Jim Henson's Skiing Adventures" or something like that.
I feel like he would be the equivalent of Casey Neistat on Youtube-- have thousands of subscribers and post really cool videos, lol!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Something weird's going on in the apartment next door . . . there's supposedly only one person living over there, but there's all kinds of people going in and out any time of the day or night, not to mention usually anywhere between two or three cars parked in the driveway, but at the moment, there's seven of them (not counting ours) crammed into a four-car driveway.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So I drove past some cows on my way home from the mall today...

Made me think of all the delicious cheeseburgers they're going to become later on. :hungry::batty:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Boy, by vegan cousin and his vegan wife would be all over you for that remark. :stick_out_tongue:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I'd probably be that nuisance who would drive by and obnoxiously shout every single meat then drive off insanely fast.