The “What did you do today?” thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I'm just amused someone tried fat shaming you. Because that's the oldest insult in the book.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Hey, I've dealt with it since middle school.

Even more amusing was years before that, the video with Steve and I lip-syncing to "Witch Doctor" apparently made some blogger's Top 5 greatest YouTube videos of all time list (keep in mind, this was back in the days before GoogleTube), on the grounds that, "Only on YouTube can you find a fat guy and a puppet singing a Chipmunks song."

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Well, I remember a troll posted a comment on my Scarblog several, several years ago, saying to something to the effect of, "How do you feel about ripping off Sesame Street fatso?" Of course, I don't even know if it pertained specifically to Steve, or just the fact that I perform in the same puppetry style used on SS. Either way, it seems like ever since people out there have evidently created pages for Steve on random Wikis out there, pretty much most of the internet is well aware Steve was inspired by an AM Frazzletone Monster, yes, but nobody seems upset about it.
It's perfectly okay for you to be inspired by a background character of a show and expand their personality. I mean, my character Norman is a Muppet Whatnot and looks like he could be on the Muppet Show.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Aha, so it is you! I didn't realize until your brought up certain subjects in your posts like lack of snow in Georgia (which we discussed a while back). Glad to see you're finally onboard MC!

But yeah. It's not as if I'm attempting to rip off an established core character like Cookie Monster or Grover or somebody. Expanding on a very minor, incidental, throw-away AM monster was essentially doing what Jim encouraged his performers to do, and in fact, is how characters like Elmo, Rizzo, and others were born. Of course, as I said, that was back in the days when I was younger, more ambitious, had my head in the clouds, and was convinced I'd actually perform on SS on day. Heh.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Aha, so it is you! I didn't realize until your brought up certain subjects in your posts like lack of snow in Georgia (which we discussed a while back). Glad to see you're finally onboard MC!

But yeah. It's not as if I'm attempting to rip off an established core character like Cookie Monster or Grover or somebody. Expanding on a very minor, incidental, throw-away AM monster was essentially doing what Jim encouraged his performers to do, and in fact, is how characters like Elmo, Rizzo, and others were born. Of course, as I said, that was back in the days when I was younger, more ambitious, had my head in the clouds, and was convinced I'd actually perform on SS on day. Heh.
Yup. It is me. My YouTube link is posted in my signature, soooo... :wink:

And I really wish I could puppeteer for Sesame Street. Doubt it'll happen, but one can dream...

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Honestly if I knew how to make Anything Muppet patterns, I could easily Rockin' Richard's wild caveman design and give him more of a personality.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Received an email from YouTube requiring additional information from me regarding my copyright claim, however, they didn't give me any way of actually providing them with that information, so . . . gotta figure something out here.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Well, it wasn't today, but yesterday - I joined Drawception. Lots of fun.