Questions about anything

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I'm usually too nervous to approach any of them if / when I've seen any SS cast member or puppeteer. I'm lucky I was able to get Caroll's autograph (and a free doodle) at the MOMI screening of his documentary a couple of years ago.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
And I always took you as a guy who's always cool and chill about almost anything.

But nevertheless, from my experience, they totally put you at ease: they're just as warm, friendly, and neighborly as they are on TV - they really make you feel like you're an old friend (Alan even said so when I stepped in for my photo-op since I had already been to their tables earlier in the day).

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I'm usually too nervous to approach any of them if / when I've seen any SS cast member or puppeteer. I'm lucky I was able to get Caroll's autograph (and a free doodle) at the MOMI screening of his documentary a couple of years ago.
Can understand that. I'm always the type to be nervous when meeting someone, especially if it's a childhood hero, but just gotta keep reminding yourself they're still people and they could be really cool.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Hey, i'm the same way with Doctor Who and Stranger Things.
I know Caleb and Gaten were at RI CC last November. To be honest, I chose to pass on meeting them just because I'd feel kinda like a creep getting a picture with actors in their early teens. That's just me.

Getting to attend the Stranger Things panel there was good enough for me, though.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I was more nervous just about being at a con in the first place: never been to one before, I didn't really know what to do or expect, my irrational phobia was based on seeing photos and vids from friends who have attended cons, and it seems like there was always really crazy, outrageous, and even debaucherous stuff going on among attendees. And even so, there was only a minor miscommunication on my part regarding my ticket and getting their autographs - Caroll even offered to cover for me if I wasn't able to get the proper passes I needed to get their autographs without having to pay additional fees out of pocket (since I purchased the fan package ticket that covered the cost of one autograph from each of them). Bob was particularly conversive, even asking me about myself, and they invited me back to their tables after the photo-op if I wanted, so I did.

It also helped that this was, apparently, a poorly-timed con anyway: in the middle of fall, apparently turn-out was underwhelming, so there wasn't a whole lot of people there, and the lines at their tables were hardly long at all.

Again, the overall experience was very wonderful, and it's certainly cured me of my aforementioned irrational and prejudicial phobia of cons, which is one reason why I'm not even really nervous about the prospect of potentially meeting Steve Whitmire this summer, though I'm guessing in summer, it might be a lot more crowded. If I go, I might take my SS 30th anniversary Kermit plush and my Ernie knickerbocker with me, if he'll be taking pictures with fans.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Personally Bob and Roscoe are at the top of my "to meet" list.

I don't ever see it happening, but you never know.