The New Am I The Only One Thread

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Am I the only one who has broken both ankles?

Left one 2010 in a car accident.
Right one 2015 in a fall.

Plates and screws in both.
Two sets of crutches. (When I was done with them, they got donated to the rescue squad.)

Two rounds of rehab.
Two rounds of temporary disability.

What are the odds?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The only thing I've broken was my pinky toe in 2005 after I accidentally whammed it into the metal leg of a chair while running across a room; otherwise, I permanently fractured my tailbone attempting to roller skate as a kid.

Now - am I the only one who has never once been stung by a wasp or bee? I intend to keep it that way.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Now - am I the only one who has never once been stung by a wasp or bee? I intend to keep it that way.
I've been strung at least three times. Once was trying to get a ball that rolled into the trees and plants between my neighbor's yard. Another time my dad and I were going for a walk in the woods and a wasp stung my arm. Oh man, was I not happy that day. :stick_out_tongue:

The last time I ever got stung was in late 2003 when I was 10 and starting 4th grade. I was out with friends walking in the woods and my friend Derek stepped on a bee's nest. Unfortunately for him, he had to go to a hospital because he was allergic to bee stings.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
For some reason, now I'm picturing @D'Snowth turning into the incredible hulk and then smashing buildings just from hearing the word "coconut."

I think you can tell my mind is just all over the place. :stick_out_tongue: