Muppet Fan Confessions

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Before I (very excitedly) saw the clip again on YouTube in 2006, I remembered Cookie Monster, Don Music and Sherlock being angry that they couldn't figure out who the mystery guest was and were chewing out Guy before heading out the exit (amazing how the mind can really fool you...).

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So, this might not come off as a surprise, but um....

"Telephone Rock" is partially (and I did say partially) why the "Rock N Roll" VHS was my favorite back in the day (and why I ended up wearing it out. :stick_out_tongue: )

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I happen to wonder if the day Mr. Johnson went to try and get some popcorn from Grover

Happened to be on the same day Bert got the butt of the joke of being kicked out of the movie theater.

:search:

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I happen to wonder if the day Mr. Johnson went to try and get some popcorn from Grover

Happened to be on the same day Bert got the butt of the joke of being kicked out of the movie theater.

:search:
That would be kind of cool if they had an episode where all the characters left the street and went to a movie theater or maybe a grocery store, and we got to see all of them get into all sorts of shenanigans, while some of the humans try to keep up.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
That would be kind of cool if they had an episode where all the characters left the street and went to a movie theater or maybe a grocery store, and we got to see all of them get into all sorts of shenanigans, while some of the humans try to keep up.
:stick_out_tongue: Bert, you know we can't see the movie without rubber duckie!

:frown: Ernie, I told you to check and see if you had your rubber duckie before we left!

:laugh: Hahahaheee! Elmo's really excited!

:grouchy: Hey! Down below! You're blocking the view!

:wisdom: Oh, sorry, Oscar! *Moves to another seat, knocking a bunch of AM's snacks and drinks away*

:batty: That's one! One theater seat! Two! Two theater seats! Three! Three theater seats! Ah-ah-ah-ah!

:insatiable: Cookie flavored popcorn! Omnomnomnomnomnom!

:super: Oh, HELLO, sir! It is so good to see you here!

Mr. Johnson: Oh, no... Of all the movie theaters, I had to pick THIS one...

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
:stick_out_tongue: Bert, you know we can't see the movie without rubber duckie!

:frown: Ernie, I told you to check and see if you had your rubber duckie before we left!

:laugh: Hahahaheee! Elmo's really excited!

:grouchy: Hey! Down below! You're blocking the view!

:wisdom: Oh, sorry, Oscar! *Moves to another seat, knocking a bunch of AM's snacks and drinks away*

:batty: That's one! One theater seat! Two! Two theater seats! Three! Three theater seats! Ah-ah-ah-ah!

:insatiable: Cookie flavored popcorn! Omnomnomnomnomnom!

:super: Oh, HELLO, sir! It is so good to see you here!

Mr. Johnson: Oh, no... Of all the movie theaters, I had to pick THIS one...
OMG I MUST WRITE THIS FANFIC NOW!