I won't be posting anymore...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
honestly i've been lurking on the forums for a while, i've just never really given much thought into replying to anything. We'll see what happens. I'm a bit disappointed the forum is still so heavily focused on politics now but I guess that's just how things go.

Either way, hi. I'm...tentatively back.

Welcome back to the forums for however long you decide to actively post. And if you decide to lurk instead, watching things from the shadows, that's okay too. :smile:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
honestly i've been lurking on the forums for a while, i've just never really given much thought into replying to anything. We'll see what happens. I'm a bit disappointed the forum is still so heavily focused on politics now but I guess that's just how things go.

Either way, hi. I'm...tentatively back.
You can stay out of the political threads.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Bud, I know how you feel. It's sad too, because I feel like once Trump is gone be it 2020 or 2024 and we (hopefully) get a better president.... I think this forum might just die.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Bud, I know how you feel. It's sad too, because I feel like once Trump is gone be it 2020 or 2024 and we (hopefully) get a better president.... I think this forum might just die.
I hope this forum doesn’t die, because I like it.

Any Del

Reaction score
Haven't been posting on here for a couple of days... Been dealing with social anxiety lately. Also this forum has been kind of dead...But I'm back! So what'd I miss?

Old Thunder

Reaction score
It was more of a flame-throwing competition / dance upon ashes / hurl of the javelin amongst a bunch of people.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
This 'missed you' message popped up when i logged in right now & it kinda made me feel sad that I rarely post here anymore.