When you need to rant...

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
To be honest...

After today, I am just done pulling into parking spots. I'm gonna try and start backing into them instead so I don't have to back out. Backing out is just.... Ugh. So frustrating when you have a ******* big *** car. Smaller cars were alot easier to park.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
To be honest...

After today, I am just done pulling into parking spots. I'm gonna try and start backing into them instead so I don't have to back out. Backing out is just.... Ugh. So frustrating when you have a ******* big *** car. Smaller cars were alot easier to park.
get a new small one

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
tfw you had a presentation and couldnt get into the online classroom and have heard no word from your professor about it

I dont know if I missed a memo or something but...ah. good old anxiety and nearly having a panic attack until my friend talked some logic into me

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Can relate to that.

I hate having anxiety. It makes you feel like you just get worried over nothing and just puts a lot of strain on your body.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
at this point im assuming class was canceled and i just missed the memo, because i was in the room since before class was even supposed to start and no one showed up. still, that's not something you wanna see knowing that you have a presentation to do and you immediately assume the worst

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
at this point im assuming class was canceled and i just missed the memo, because i was in the room since before class was even supposed to start and no one showed up. still, that's not something you wanna see knowing that you have a presentation to do and you immediately assume the worst
What are you studying just out of curiosity?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
education. so yeah im certified to teach

whether i want to or not is another matter entirely

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
You know, I've had my fair share of bad days and I learn to brush them off, but holy ******* **** tonight is just one of those nights I literally just want to pick up a ton of cigarettes and start smoking them.