The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Welp.

Might as well make a beastiality wiki. Or an insest one. Heck. Why not a rule 34 one?
Yeah, there's even a Wiki cataloging every time a character gets fat or inflated in a cartoon. That Wiki is obviously made up of two things....fetishes and OCD. I can't believe that any group of people would be dedicated enough to track down every single instance of that in animation ever. Especially because the whole fat joke in animation is extremely old and dates back to the very beginning of cartoons.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Welp.

Might as well make a beastiality wiki. Or an insest one. Heck. Why not a rule 34 one?
are...are you seriously comparing a foot fetish to bestiality and incest? That's a bit of an extreme comparison don't you think? What's morally wrong about someone liking feet?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
are...are you seriously comparing a foot fetish to bestiality and incest? That's a bit of an extreme comparison don't you think? What's morally wrong about someone liking feet?
I'm just being sarcastic.

People can like what they want. I find it odd such wiki's exist.... But it's the internet I suppose...

(I mean, this is coming from a guy who's a furry.... So I'm not the one to judge).

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
It's not a fetish but the one Wiki trend that I consider the weirdest is all of that Pooh's Adventures stuff. Why do people want to see a bunch of baby show characters cross over? Don't get me wrong, I'm all for crossovers. Stuff like Smash Bros, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, and Kingdom Hearts are one thing but freaking baby show characters that have nothing to do with one another!? It makes no sense to me. Speaking of crossover video games, I'm surprised nobody has made a Pooh's Adventures M.U.G.E.N. yet. The only fighting game where Tinky Winky can beat that crap out of Caillou. Oh no, I hope I didn't just give somebody a future idea :stick_out_tongue:

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
You should see Scratchpad - the only place where South Park characters can take the places of Teletubbies characters. (I'm serious. I am legitimately not making this up.)

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
*shrug* why is wanting to see characters interact with characters outside that show/media weird? Someone might think the concept of all the playstation characters in the same game is weird. It's kinda hypocritical to say "this crossover is ok but since i dont understand that one, that one is not ok"

I wish people would get out of the mindset of "I don't understand this thing so this thing is wrong."

You dont have to understand why someone likes something to be a decent person and accept the fact people have different interests

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Just for the record:

I'm not the one to antagonize/criticize someone for what they like. I personally might not agree with it, but if they're happy then so be it.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
not saying you are and if my wording came across that way im sorry

im just saying too many people these days are quick to demonize people for liking things they dont understand

i mean im into things that a lot of people would probably find weird...im basically whatever the robot version of a furry is...and also a furry so. jshdfs