Now what's going on with YouTube?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, it happened again: I saw I ended up reaching my 650 limit in my favorites, so I did something I thought I'd never do, and went through the entire playlist to delete all fan-uploads of SST I had favorited as far back as 2007 - the way SW has been dishing out the strikes, there's a good chance many of them would disappear from my favorites eventually anyway, not to mention I took the time to download them, so it's really not a big loss. At least I'm down to 572 for the time being.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Well, it happened again: I saw I ended up reaching my 650 limit in my favorites, so I did something I thought I'd never do, and went through the entire playlist to delete all fan-uploads of SST I had favorited as far back as 2007 - the way SW has been dishing out the strikes, there's a good chance many of them would disappear from my favorites eventually anyway, not to mention I took the time to download them, so it's really not a big loss. At least I'm down to 572 for the time being.
Do you still have those saved?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So.

Who else has tried watching movies on YouTube just for them to constantly buffer?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Holy crap.

Remember when I said years ago, when YouTube recommendations went really weird, and recommended a pre-teen girls channel that disturbingly had millions of subscribers, and their videos had millions of views and likes? I think this is that channel, it popped up again today:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj2HtBTppiQLVrZfEjcFxig

7,000,000+ subscribers?! Who all out there is watching these girls?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Holy crap.

Remember when I said years ago, when YouTube recommendations went really weird, and recommended a pre-teen girls channel that disturbingly had millions of subscribers, and their videos had millions of views and likes? I think this is that channel, it popped up again today:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj2HtBTppiQLVrZfEjcFxig

7,000,000+ subscribers?! Who all out there is watching these girls?
I used to subscribe to them.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yikes! That's apparently only one channel . . . they apparently have a whole network of different related channels (at least four that I can tell), each of them with varying numbers of subscribers, but likewise, their videos also have millions and millions of likes and views.

This is just all the more disturbing.