The "You know what?" thread

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Hey, knowing you can puppeteer with your left hand may come in handy someday.

Something happened to me when I was very young. Originally I was left handed, my left hand was my dominant hand. But by the time I got to kindergarten, my right became the dominant hand. I remember writing with my right hand thinking, hey, my left hand used to do this.

But there are some things I can only do lefty. Throw, bowl, grip, hold a toothbrush, my right hand can't do it.
I'm not ambidextrous, but it seems like my motor skills are split between the two hands. One can do things better than the other.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Does anyone else notice the similarities between these two songs?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Oh God... The letter N skit from Wonder Showzen.

That show was..... Something else. I'll say that.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Okay so random note.

I looked a couple pages back and found @Pig's Laundry's mention of the (very overplayed) Chef Boyardee commercial.

I was surprised to see it uncut.... And hear the song being in another language.

On the subject of Chef, I tried the ravioli for the first time when I was at my aunt and uncle's house over new year's weekend. It was decent. Definitely not something I'd eat alot because canned pasta :smirk: but.... Decent.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Okay so random note.

I looked a couple pages back and found @Pig's Laundry's mention of the (very overplayed) Chef Boyardee commercial.

I was surprised to see it uncut.... And hear the song being in another language.

On the subject of Chef, I tried the ravioli for the first time when I was at my aunt and uncle's house over new year's weekend. It was decent. Definitely not something I'd eat alot because canned pasta :smirk: but.... Decent.
Funny you should mention that. My mom just bought a whole bunch of cans of Chef Boyardee. We literally never buy the stuff lol.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Nobody tell @LittleJerry92 that I was able to achieve a desired iris (or "scope" as he called it) effect in Adobe Premiere with absolutely no trouble whatsoever like he did when trying to do it in After Effects with his TWICE UPON A TIME/MST3K video mashup. :halo:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Eh, no matter. I got it in after effects and I'm happy with that.

To be honest though, that was one of the most frustrating projects i've ever made in my life. Getting the iris' to play correctly on some characters, making sure to find clips with the characters looking in the camera (or alone), having to go digging to find the Gizomonic Institute commercial sign bumpers in between theater segments, etc. But, I'm satisfied with how it came out and I've watched it at least 20 times. :stick_out_tongue:

Last edited:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
On another subject:

Honestly if there was a clean version of the movie version of that song with the fade out, I probably would have had the video close off with the song fading out as Cambot backs through the doors away from the logo.

*Sigh*

Stupid train and growling sound effects...