Cutest Muppet Moments

APRena

Reaction score
Anything with Robin, ever. Adorable. Period. I'm going to stop this post right now, Robin dominates the cuteness realm.

(And the Muppet Babies sequence in MTM. And Snuffy and Bird Bird singing "My Best Friend". Okay, so I lied. :wink: )

Muppet Frog

Reaction score
Ernie interacting with Zoe on episode 3999, Prairie in her pajamas in the Letter of the Day Games, Sleeping Beauty in Healthy Storybook Moments, Floyd and Janice's version of Act Naturally and Ukelee Lady.

Kiki

Reaction score
I know many people will want to slit my throat and eat my appendix after I say this (exactly, that's the only logical answer) but Elmo can be very high in the cute factor, though I found him more moreso in the earlier sketches, with Luis and Forgetful Jones (and I must say, the "Best of Elmo" video is rather, erm, adorable). Any sentimental moments with Big Bird and Snuffy are lovely, but in something like the goodbye scene in Follow That Bird it's also very sad.

In the way of actual Muppets, as opposed to Sesame Street moments, Gonzo can be very cute. Him and Madeline Kahn on TMS? So ADORABLE. <3 Scooter singing "Six String Orchestra" is rather cute, as is Kermit on... many occasions. And Bean is adorable. I need a Bean plushie.

analeisa

Reaction score
IScooter singing "Six String Orchestra" is rather cute
Agreed. "*sigh* Someday I'm going to be a star." Scooter in general is pretty cute because he's so eager to please.

Speaking of which, I think of characters/situations rather than specific scences when I think of Muppet cuteness. For example: Fozzie, Robin, Grover, and Elmo (despite how grownups can dislike him) are magnets for cute. The same can be said of situations where Bert and Ernie display their friendship and Kermit shows genuine affection for Piggy.

SeanC

Reaction score
There's a really cute moment at the end of 'The Great Santa Claus Switch' where Thog offers the defeated bad guy a Christmas present and a friendly hug. At least I think that's how it goes... it's years since I saw it so maybe I made that bit up :zany:

HeyButtahfly

Reaction score
I know many people will want to slit my throat and eat my appendix after I say this (exactly, that's the only logical answer) but Elmo can be very high in the cute factor, though I found him more moreso in the earlier sketches, with Luis and Forgetful Jones (and I must say, the "Best of Elmo" video is rather, erm, adorable). Any sentimental moments with Big Bird and Snuffy are lovely, but in something like the goodbye scene in Follow That Bird it's also very sad.
No, I agree. I still think Elmo clinging to Snuffy's snuffle to keep him from leaving in the episode where the adults meet Snuffy is quite cute. As well as the episode where Elmo gets his doll and names it David...

On that same episode with Elmo's doll David, it was cute when Snuffy went to Hooper's Store to pick up some cabbage crumb cookies. He then explained to David that his mom lets him get 2 extra cookies- one for himself and one for a friend. When he said his "friend" to share the cabbage cookie with is David, David got this priceless look on his face and replied with, "Well, uh, I think I'll save it for later. It might ruin my dinner."

MeepMeepBork

Reaction score
I know many people will want to slit my throat and eat my appendix after I say this (exactly, that's the only logical answer) but Elmo can be very high in the cute factor, though I found him more moreso in the earlier sketches, with Luis and Forgetful Jones (and I must say, the "Best of Elmo" video is rather, erm, adorable).
I third that. Elmo is quite cute, especially in the 80's/early 90's sketches. My personal favorites are "One Fine Face" with Ernie (featured in "The Best of Elmo", which, I agree, is a very cute video) and the post office sketch with Kermit.

Blue Weirdo

Reaction score
there's a scene in a Muppet Babies episode I always thought was cute. Fozzie's decided to give up comedy but nothing else he tries is working out so he's sitting there all depressed and Animal crawls over lays some toys in front of him and says in his simple baby voice, "Fozzie, be happy." it's just such a sweet gesture