Dreams about Muppets...

gravy

Reaction score
A few months ago, I had a dream that I was going to see Jim Henson. Like- nowadays. So he was at MoMI, near the exit of the big theater, and there was a small crowd asking questions and stuff, and he had Kermit out, but when it was almost over and I was the only one there and he was putting his stuff away, I talked to him for a short while. It was nice. A few feet away was Leslie Carrara Rudolph with Lolly Lardpop and she recognized me and said hi, even though in real life I haven't met her (yet). I was so confused on how he got into the modern day when I knew he died and so did everyone else, and I was debating in my head whether or not I should tell him when he dies. So I saw them go into a cab and leave, and I got also got a cab and told it to follow them, and they turned a corner, and we followed, but they were gone.

okay wow

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
A few months ago, I had a dream that I was going to see Jim Henson. Like- nowadays. So he was at MoMI, near the exit of the big theater, and there was a small crowd asking questions and stuff, and he had Kermit out, but when it was almost over and I was the only one there and he was putting his stuff away, I talked to him for a short while. It was nice. A few feet away was Leslie Carrara Rudolph with Lolly Lardpop and she recognized me and said hi, even though in real life I haven't met her (yet). I was so confused on how he got into the modern day when I knew he died and so did everyone else, and I was debating in my head whether or not I should tell him when he dies. So I saw them go into a cab and leave, and I got also got a cab and told it to follow them, and they turned a corner, and we followed, but they were gone.

okay wow
That sounds nice but sad. A bit haunting.

gravy

Reaction score
Okay. Last night.

So I was on the set of The Jim Henson Hour, and I was in this huge room with blue all around it (cause, y'know, blue-screen purposes) and there was a road up a tall hill built on it. So, there was a really blocky-ish sidewalk on the hill and I walked down it, and Jim Henson was there, so he walked down it with me, bringing along the White Lion and Labyrinth-era Jennifer Connelly, who was leading us. So Jim and I talked about things and went down the artificial hill, and it was nice, although there was a big bulky camera with a bunch of wires behind it standing, though not recording, beside us on the road that isn't there. But anyway, what made it nicer is that with the snap of his finger, the blue walls became a scenic hill, with a road as a bridge over a river, with trees and a calm, sunny, and quiet neighborhood on the other side. Like I said, Jim and I talked calmly about nice things and slowly walked down the hill. It was really peaceful.

THEN I FREAKIN WOKE UP

if you're confused, I can sketch the setting out.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Not really sure if this counts, but last night I dreamt that Caroll Spinney returned to my town as part of his farewell tour, and was having his own Q&A panel, with a tightly packed house, like almost standing room only.

Mary Louise

Reaction score
I recently dreamed that Miss Piggy and a young woman (I don’t know who) were looking out a window at a gorgeous view of trees and water. The woman said in English to look at the view, then enthusiastically began to praise it in French. Miss Piggy, pretending to understand the latter language, nodded as if in wholehearted agreement—but instead of “Oui,” she said, “Sí!”

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Sounds like you've been watching too many Inspector cartoons with Deux-Deux always saying "si" instead of "oui."

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Not really sure if this counts, but last night I dreamt that Caroll Spinney returned to my town as part of his farewell tour, and was having his own Q&A panel, with a tightly packed house, like almost standing room only.
Hmm, I think a lot of us have been having dreams about Caroll recently. I wonder if it means something...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
For the second time ever, I had a Muppet-related dream last night.

This time, I saw there apparently was a new Muppet-themed restaurant that was about to open soon in my town, and I remember thinking I would be a tad leery of the kind of food they would be serving.