When you need to rant...

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So yeah, apologies about last night.

To be honest, minus my car, I was a bit annoyed that a simple Facebook post (which, for the record, I might add, is way too overshared) on why women who don't want babies aren't crazy basically ended up getting (two) gender-card responses that women have it worse when I said the same can be said for men when they don't want to be dad's.

I'm sorry but I hate any type of card pulled on me. Gender card, race card, autism card, guilt card. That **** doesn't work on me.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
My so called mates thought it would be a funny to report mthat xbox account when I'm offline so I get a communication ban and guess what I HAVE F*CK THEM THE MORONS

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Well, here's one thing I can definitely say.

Stay off Facebook after a shooting happens. :smirk:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So one thing I'd like to get off my chest because I feel I've been bottling it up.

You guys already know I bailed on that state of the world thread and have no intentions of joining it again.

But this is one thing I'd just like to get off my chest real quick.

You know what got on my nerves a bit?

The fact that we could criticise the right as much as we wanted, which for the record, I have no issues with because I have my issues with conservatives.

But as soon you criticise the left? It's like a need for speed most wanted cop car chase.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
So one thing I'd like to get off my chest because I feel I've been bottling it up.

You guys already know I bailed on that state of the world thread and have no intentions of joining it again.

But this is one thing I'd just like to get off my chest real quick.

You know what got on my nerves a bit?

The fact that we could criticise the right as much as we wanted, which for the record, I have no issues with because I have my issues with conservatives.

But as soon you criticise the left? It's like a need for speed most wanted cop car chase.
To be fair, I think there was some confusion as to who everyone was talking about. There's a difference between the politician right and left, and the everyday citizen right and left (and middle).

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Fair point.

I've no issues with liberal politicians except for the Clinton's. Some liberal citizens (mainly the extreme ones) I've issues with.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So, this isn't something I'm peeved about but something I do want to slightly rant on.

So, it's nice out today. I decided to go out and read some Naruto manga. Unfortunately, the park I went to doesn't have alot of places to sit, except for the playground area where alot of little kids were playing. I eventually ended up going over there because I wanted a bench to sit on. I felt a little weird, but eh, I'm just minding my own business.

When I left as it was getting dark, I saw a couple cops for whatever reason. One wanted to talk to me so I did as he asked. He mentioned to me that some parents were a little concerned about my presence. But thankfully though he was friendly and I just cooperated. Gave him my id, number, etc.

But anyway, this is what I want to slightly rant on. Some parents are just so effing overprotective.

Look, I get it. I'm in my 20's, there are little kids around, I was alone so I understand why there might be some concern. But when you see a guy just minding his own business reading a graphic novel, do you really think they're going to ******* kidnap your little kid? To be honest, it really agitates me when people just assume stuff. Like I'm some kind of pedophile.

If you're really concerned, why don't you just ask what I'm doing there? I'd be more than happy to explain my presence.

*Sigh*

But, whatever. I'm just not gonna sit in that area again. It would be nice though if there were more benches to sit at.