Classic episodes you want to see

ssetta

Reaction score
You will not believe this. Sesame Workshop uploaded a full classic episode to their YouTube channel today. A long lost episode that I haven’t seen since it aired, and one of the few season 24 episodes I don’t have! Episode 3061, the Worm Winter Games. Somehow I had a feeling they would release this one.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
You will not believe this. Sesame Workshop uploaded a full classic episode to their YouTube channel today. A long lost episode that I haven’t seen since it aired, and one of the few season 24 episodes I don’t have! Episode 3061, the Worm Winter Games. Somehow I had a feeling they would release this one.
Maybe someone can fill in what's missing on Muppet Wiki.

mariolover

Reaction score
I never expected that to happen.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
It's already filled in. Oscarfan did it.
I guess I missed this, but I didn't realize the missing bits were completed so long ago (in February 2018). I recently looked at the page, after nearly all of the 1990s episodes were given complete rundowns thanks to trusted sources, and I thought that was the source for what was missing, but seeing this post, I see that it was actually completed before the trusted sources came to a few wiki contributors.

So the only thing missing was the celebrity version of Monster in the Mirror. Considering Sesame Workshop has officially uploaded that one online through various sites, I wonder if it is because of the celebrities (maybe a different deal between releasing it on its own or as part of an episode or compilation) or if it was just because they'd uploaded it already and wanted to save time after adding credits. Though I also wonder if it would have been a big deal if this version of the episode ran past 60 minutes (after all, it's not like it's a television broadcast).