Ask the Aardvark

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I'm not a fan of spiders and bugs myself. In fact, when one comes or is near, I just leave.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
1. Favorite live action classic TV shows besides The Monkees?

2. Favorite Disney movie?

3. Least favorite?

4. Favorite Disney song?

5. Least favorite Disney song?

6. Favorite Disney character?

7. Least favorite Disney character?

And finally,

8. Do you like Pixar movies? If so, what's your favorite and least favorite Pixar movie?

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
-So many. "I Love Lucy," "The Dick Van Dyke Show," "The Mary Tyler Moore Show" (which is my latest acquisition), "The Patty Duke Show," "Taxi," "WKRP in Cincinnati," "The Lucy Show," "The Adventures of Superman" (1950's version), "Full House," and "ALF"

-Pinocchio

3. Least favorite?

-Lilo and Stitch. I couldn't even finish it.

4. Favorite Disney song?

-Oh gosh. This is going to be a long list. "When You Wish Upon a Star," "A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes," "Heigh Ho," "The Dwarves' Silly Song," "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious," "The Mickey Mouse Club Theme," "Under the Sea," "When I See An Elephant Fly," "Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah," "Grim Grinning Ghosts," "Zero to Hero," "Go the Distance" (Michael Bolton version), "Friend Like Me," "Why Should I Worry?" and "You'll Be In My Heart" to name a few.

-Can't tell ya, don't know

-Donald Duck

-Stitch. I found him to be extremely annoying

8. Do you like Pixar movies? If so, what's your favorite and least favorite Pixar movie?

-Favorite Pixar movie is Ratatouille. Least favorite is Monsters Inc. Sorry to the fans of Monsters Inc. but I just got bored with it.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
-So many. "I Love Lucy," "The Dick Van Dyke Show," "The Mary Tyler Moore Show" (which is my latest acquisition), "The Patty Duke Show," "Taxi," "WKRP in Cincinnati," "The Lucy Show," "The Adventures of Superman" (1950's version), "Full House," and "ALF"

-Pinocchio

3. Least favorite?

-Lilo and Stitch. I couldn't even finish it.

4. Favorite Disney song?

-Oh gosh. This is going to be a long list. "When You Wish Upon a Star," "A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes," "Heigh Ho," "The Dwarves' Silly Song," "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious," "The Mickey Mouse Club Theme," "Under the Sea," "When I See An Elephant Fly," "Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah," "Grim Grinning Ghosts," "Zero to Hero," "Go the Distance" (Michael Bolton version), "Friend Like Me," "Why Should I Worry?" and "You'll Be In My Heart" to name a few.

-Can't tell ya, don't know

-Donald Duck

-Stitch. I found him to be extremely annoying

-Favorite Pixar movie is Ratatouille. Least favorite is Monsters Inc. Sorry to the fans of Monsters Inc. but I just got bored with it.
I cannot stand Monsters Inc. either. But Randy’s own version of If I Didn’t Have You is nice.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
1. Favorite bands/artists?

2. Least favorites?

3. Favorite songs?

4. Least favorites?

5. Least favorite shows?

6. Favorite animated shows?

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I'm surprised this hasn't been asked yet but...as an aardvark, have you ever eaten an ant?

Also, how do you feel about Arthur's portrayal of aardvarks?

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
1. Favorite bands/artists?

2. Least favorites?

3. Favorite songs?

4. Least favorites?

5. Least favorite shows?

6. Favorite animated shows?
Other than the Monkees, I love Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons, Diana Ross and the Supremes, the Temptations, the Four Tops, Smokey Robinson, Martha Reeves and the Vandellas, the Marvelettes, the Ronettes, the Crystals, and the Lovin' Spoonful. I like the Beatles, but I wouldn't really put them in my top 10 list.

Least favorites. Justin Bieber. I'm also not too crazy about 90's Boy Bands like 'NSync and the Backstreet Boys.

WAY TOOO MANY favorite songs to list, so I'll give you a brief overview: Daydream Believer by the Monkees, Listen to Your Heart by Roxette, Dream On by Aerosmith, and Total Eclipse of the Heart by Bonnie Tyler.

Least favorites. I really can't name any off the top of my head at this moment. Same goes with least favorite shows.

Favorite animated shows. Frankenstein Jr. & The Impossibles, Atom Ant, Secret Squirrel, Muppet Babies, The Get Along Gang, My Little Pony 'n Friends (the 1986 version), Care Bears, Yogi's Treasure Hunt . . . . too many more to list.

Places you want to visit?
Fraggle Rock. In all seriousness, I'd love to visit Hawaii, Australia, and Key West. Well, Key West for two good reasons: authentic key lime pie, and the polydactyl cats at the Hemingway House.

I'm surprised this hasn't been asked yet but...as an aardvark, have you ever eaten an ant?

Also, how do you feel about Arthur's portrayal of aardvarks?
No, I have never eaten an ant. I swallowed a gnat once. Yuck!
I think Arthur sends unrealistic expectations to young aardvarks everywhere! They make young aardvarks think they need short noses just so they will be cute! He's a bad role model to young aardvarks everywhere!

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Other than the Monkees, I love Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons, Diana Ross and the Supremes, the Temptations, the Four Tops, Smokey Robinson, Martha Reeves and the Vandellas, the Marvelettes, the Ronettes, the Crystals, and the Lovin' Spoonful. I like the Beatles, but I wouldn't really put them in my top 10 list.

Least favorites. Justin Bieber. I'm also not too crazy about 90's Boy Bands like 'NSync and the Backstreet Boys.

WAY TOOO MANY favorite songs to list, so I'll give you a brief overview: Daydream Believer by the Monkees, Listen to Your Heart by Roxette, Dream On by Aerosmith, and Total Eclipse of the Heart by Bonnie Tyler.

Least favorites. I really can't name any off the top of my head at this moment. Same goes with least favorite shows.

Favorite animated shows. Frankenstein Jr. & The Impossibles, Atom Ant, Secret Squirrel, Muppet Babies, The Get Along Gang, My Little Pony 'n Friends (the 1986 version), Care Bears, Yogi's Treasure Hunt . . . . too many more to list.

Fraggle Rock. In all seriousness, I'd love to visit Hawaii, Australia, and Key West. Well, Key West for two good reasons: authentic key lime pie, and the polydactyl cats at the Hemingway House.

No, I have never eaten an ant. I swallowed a gnat once. Yuck!
I think Arthur sends unrealistic expectations to young aardvarks everywhere! They make young aardvarks think they need short noses just so they will be cute! He's a bad role model to young aardvarks everywhere!
So I take it that you love the classics. :wink: