Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
You're welcome. :smile:

Kind of interesting to see who's performing what in those bumpers. Joey's obviously the penguin, and sounds like Marty is doing the comedian.
Hey Schfifty, I have to ask you a question: So, why is it that you don't take fan requests and also not allow reposting your videos? (I'm talking about other people out there, not me.)

minor muppetz

Reaction score
So glad to see a real full English copy of We Coulda.

I would have thought Biff's line about being presidents would have been "we could have been presidents of the USA!", as opposed to "United States", to rhyme with "hay" and "but anyway...". At least one commentor said the same thing.

It's also interesting to hear the hammering during the song, which wasn't in the album release. Somehow, I thought the music beats playing during the hammering were the results of them hammering. Even though we clearly heard those sounds before the music played.

This copy looks like there's a bit of lighting (especially in Biff and Sully's hair) compared to the copy that's been online for a year, but it's probably just a difference in source tape quality (it's either lighting I didn't notice or a little bit of faded picture). Though afterwards I had wondered if the previous copy might have been made brighter using editing software as opposed to professional restoring equipment.

Last edited: