The... -wait fer it-... "What made you laugh today?" Thread

tutter_fan

Reaction score
This:

I have absolutely no words to describe how funny this is!!!!! I don't know if Peter can beat animal in a drum solo competition, but it's close!!!!

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
I opened up my old pencil bag from middle school, and I found a pack of gum that expired 3 years ago.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
My dad got a new iPod Touch over the weekend (because the battery was on its way out on the old one) and he couldn't figure out how to use it, so he got me to help him out with the new iPod.

Oh. And he tried sending me an email using his new device, but it didn't go through the first time, so he had to send it again.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
This:

I have absolutely no words to describe how funny this is!!!!! I don't know if Peter can beat animal in a drum solo competition, but it's close!!!!
This is my funniest Family Guy clip in recent memory.
Although the new episodes aren't the best in my opinion, this one felt like a classic Family Guy gag for sure. It seems like something they would've done back when the showed relied more on random 80s references rather than being as mean spirited and cruel as possible.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
This video right here.
WARNING! There's obviously going to be quite a bit of language in here. Although most don't consider it to be too bad of a swear, I still decided to put the warning here because h*ll gets censored out on this forum.