Questions about anything

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
A member named ElizaSchuyler's birthday is today, but when I clicked on her profile, it said she's a Well-Known Member but has 0 posts and likes. So what happened to all her posts?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
A member named ElizaSchuyler's birthday is today, but when I clicked on her profile, it said she's a Well-Known Member but has 0 posts and likes. So what happened to all her posts?
She may have chosen to get them deleted.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Uhh . . . didn't . . . didn't AMERICAN IDOL just finally end? I mean, like, really, really recently? Why is it being rebooted again already?

Schfifty

Reaction score
Meh, I dunno. At least Ryan Seacrest is hosting again. I'm surprised Lionel Richie is judging this season, but Simon still deserves a break (no offense, but he's had enough time being associated with the show, IMO).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
At least Ryan Seacrest is hosting again.
Ugh. And why is he still trying to be a thing? He's done so much disservice to American pop-culture by giving us the Krapdashians, among other atrosities!

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Ugh. And why is he still trying to be a thing? He's done so much disservice to American pop-culture by giving us the Krapdashians, among other atrosities!
Not to mention, there are a few allegations against him that everyone seems to be ignoring for some reason.

But you know who probably doesn't stink? The Dalai Lama! And who else? Morgan Freeman- I mean, c'mon, the guy literally played God, there's no way he can be a bad guy!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Is there some special reason why the official JHC YouTube channel deleted all their clips from THE CUBE?