Start banning people

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
The fact that people can be outright hostile and verbally abusive towards others on this forum, and just get a slap on the wrist is absolutely appalling.

I'm not just talking one person. There have been multiple people on this forum (i've been here a long time. I've seen my share of people who had no business being here) who need to be punished, and mods NEED to be able to ban people. This is a muppet forum. There shouldn't be tolerance for such venom in the community because some people don't know how to agree to disagree.

I realize this is something that is up to Phillip. But please. Something needs to be done about this.

I'm not saying people should be banned immediately. There needs to be some kind of warning system. Everyone has bad days and everyone deserves a second chance. But when certain individuals only come on the forum to pick fights with others and nothing is done about it....it's a problem

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Yes, I completely agree. I mean, I almost left this place because a certain thread got really nasty and it was bumming me out.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
case in point. thank you for being a model example :wisdom:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Yes, I completely agree. I mean, I almost left this place because a certain thread got really nasty and it was bumming me out.
i initially DID leave because of that thread. And was horrified that still nothing had been done about it for over a year. Honestly I'm ready to leave again if this is what the community is becoming

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
But no, I agree. There have been a fair share of trolls on this site, and where I usually see most of the fighting was on the Steve thread and any thread involving politics. It gets to a point where enough is enough.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
i initially DID leave because of that thread. And was horrified that still nothing had been done about it for over a year. Honestly I'm ready to leave again if this is what the community is becoming
It's up to you, but initially you can still put members on ignore and or just not go on certain threads.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
The fact that people can be outright hostile and verbally abusive towards others on this forum, and just get a slap on the wrist is absolutely appalling.

I'm not just talking one person. There have been multiple people on this forum (i've been here a long time. I've seen my share of people who had no business being here) who need to be punished, and mods NEED to be able to ban people. This is a muppet forum. There shouldn't be tolerance for such venom in the community because some people don't know how to agree to disagree.

I realize this is something that is up to Phillip. But please. Something needs to be done about this.

I'm not saying people should be banned immediately. There needs to be some kind of warning system. Everyone has bad days and everyone deserves a second chance. But when certain individuals only come on the forum to pick fights with others and nothing is done about it....it's a problem
I hope I'm not one of them. :smirk:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Like I said. I dont think we need to start banning people all willy nilly. two or three warnings is appropriate, before banning someone. The ban doesnt even need to be permanent either. Not at first anyway.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
But you said that there are multiple people on this forum who need to be punished, and I fear that I may be one of them.