You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed Fraggle Rock fan if you've accidentally pronounced the word "gourd" as "Gorg".

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if you've spent several years writing a LONG Dark Crystal sequel fanfic in your free time. I personally have never attempted to do that, but I totally would if I had the time/dedication.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if you corrected your friend when he called Falcor from The Neverending Story a Muppet. Yeah, I really did do that once lol.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed muppet fan if you know the hoobs theme song,Muppets tonight theme song, Fraggle rock theme, Muppets show theme, Bear in the big blue house(goodbye song) and the sesame street theme song
Off by heart

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if you've spent several years writing a LONG Dark Crystal sequel fanfic in your free time. I personally have never attempted to do that, but I totally would if I had the time/dedication.
I'm writing a really long Muppet related fanfic, it's a Sesame Street movie! It's about Grover.