Now what's going on with YouTube?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
#FirstWorldProblems

Like when YouTube made it an unnecessary two-click process to access our subscriptions, rather than it being the first thing we see on the homepage when we log in.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
:smirk:

when people look up an image, they usually want to copy and paste it into something like photoshop or get the url to share the picture. It's actually LESS clicks. You save one whole click becuse now you dont need to click 'show image' then right click, and copy. Now you just right click and copy

D'Snowth

Reaction score
That autoplay feature is one of the worst features YouTube ever introduced, but does anyone else ever have this occasional problem: when you finish watching a video, whatever the next video might be in the recommended list on the right immediately starts playing afterward? I don't mean if you're watching in a playlist (as that's how videos in playlists play), but I mean sometimes you're just watching a single video at random, and as soon as it finishes, another video immediately starts playing afterward. Like I said, this is only an occasional problem, but it's still a problem nonetheless.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Geez Louise, I see Google Images did away with another useful feature: the "Search by Image" feature, where you can click to find other versions of the same image (since sometimes, what you find is too poor quality, or not the size you would like), or even visually similar images.

:rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Geez Louise, I see Google Images did away with another useful feature: the "Search by Image" feature, where you can click to find other versions of the same image (since sometimes, what you find is too poor quality, or not the size you would like), or even visually similar images.

:rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Gee. I wonder if we can thank Getty Images for that too. :rolleyes:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So Gilbert Gottfried owns "You Got a Friend in Me" now? What?

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Youtube have decided SUPERMARIOLOGAN can no longer make money
#WTFYOUTUBE