What made you roll your eyes today thread?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So I'm on a Discord, but because most others on it are in other timezones, it's mostly active when I would be in bed for the night, and pretty dead when it's day for me, so . . . meh.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
A Chipmunk Discord.

It's affiliated with a forum I'm a member of, but the Discord has become more active than the forum is, so I've tried getting more involved with that Discord, but again, it's not easy when most everybody else is posting while you're asleep. :stick_out_tongue:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Aaaaaaaand the DVD for Fantasia was also scratched. :rolleyes:

That's pretty sad to be honest.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
So I'm on a Discord, but because most others on it are in other timezones, it's mostly active when I would be in bed for the night, and pretty dead when it's day for me, so . . . meh.
You should come on MC Discord sometime! We have very wacky discussions. To say the least. @gavry3 you can back me up on this.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm on the MC Discord, but I find it gets a little too wacky and unstructured for me.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I'm on the MC Discord, but I find it gets a little too wacky and unstructured for me.
Yeah, I kind of feel the same way, which is why I try to have more structured conversations over there, but my efforts usually don't go anywhere. I enjoy the wackiness sometimes, but it gets to be a bit much for me. No offense, @gavry3 and Die1000BooberThunder.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Besides, the forum is always active with many different members on a daily basis, so I just kind of have no reason to be active on the MC Discord. Like I said, the only reason I've been trying to be more active on the Chipmunk Discord is because it's become far more active than the forum it's affiliated with.