"WHOAH!" - What Surprised You Today Thread?

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
That sounds... devastating.

I love my cat so much, and basically, I would lock myself in my room for like a million years if I killed her.

Okay, maybe that's a little over the top, but whatever. :stick_out_tongue:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Okay, so this is actually an old friend of mine from high school. And after reading this.... I'm sorry to say, but all my respect for him has gone down the toilet and I'll never see him the same way again.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-ma/pr/...ng-letters-containing-suspicious-white-powder

Look, Trump is a horrible president, I get it. But if you're sending out a threat to kill him, I'm sorry, but I have no sympathy for you and all you're doing is digging yourself into a hole.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Okay, so this is actually an old friend of mine from high school. And after reading this.... I'm sorry to say, but all my respect for him has gone down the toilet and I'll never see him the same way again.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-ma/pr/...ng-letters-containing-suspicious-white-powder

Look, Trump is a horrible president, I get it. But if you're sending out a threat to kill him, I'm sorry, but I have no sympathy for you and all you're doing is digging yourself into a hole.
Massachusetts, eh?

:shifty:

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
I already have 500 posts on here! That's surprising to me at least because I've only been active on here for a little over a month!

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
I already have 500 posts on here! That's surprising to me at least because I've only been active on here for a little over a month!
HOW? How do you already have that many posts??? It took me like 5 months or so to get that many!