The “What did you do today?” thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Well, YouTube said they can't process my copyright claim because I, "didn't provide them with complete information," even though I provided them with every detail they asked of me.

It's probably because I'm not a big conglomerate corporation like Viacom or Fox - if I was, they'd probably have processed the claim and nuked the stolen video quick, fast, and in a hurry.
>Gets claim from small, casual channel.
YouTube: I sleep.

>Gets claim from big corporation
YouTube: REAL ****!

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So.... I decided to go ahead and order the DVD for Twice Upon a Time because I've been listening to "Heartbreak Town" for days and now my phone recognizes the song name as I type in "Heartbreak."

None the less, I'm looking forward to picking it up from Wal-Mart.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Walmart? I thought it was a strictly Warner MOD DVD?

Anyway, I've been helping my mom with her very first video project, hence my earlier frustrations upon learning that the current version of Adobe Premiere doesn't support Dolby Audio Coder on any version of Windows other than 10.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I also decided to go to Bruno's pizza to try a sub because their pizza is... Well, kinda doughey.

I got a steak and cheese one and honestly, compared to Patriots Pizza near my house.... So much better.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Well, none the less, I'm looking forward to picking it up.

I know you mentioned on your lyric video of "Heartbreak Town" you wish it was in retail stores because of identity theft. Have you just considered Amazon? They're very trustworthy.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I do, actually, have an account on Walmart.com, I just don't use it much.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Well, the DVD is calling your name in Rod Rescueman's voice if you cave in.