I'm making this happen.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Hi guys.
In the UK puppetry and puppets aren't the most popular thing and there hasn't been a comedy involving puppets I'm a long long time.

So I've been thinking up this idea for a show about a group of hotel employees that are trying to keep it together.

Characters include:
●Reggie the Dog: The Assistant Manager whos holding down the fort. Who has some sort of thing going on with Lucy the waitress.
●Lucy the Waitress: Has a thing with the dog
●Blu the Monkey: the sarcastic American barman.
●Otis: Barman and best friend to Reggie and Blu the Monkey. Has as many Brain cells as people watching an Adam Sandler film
●Mitchell- Receptionist. Wannabe DJ
●Simone- The Homosexual suck up.
●Richard the manager-the laziest manager alive hasn't a clue how to work a television let alone run a business.
●Sebastian- the chef of the hotel a very old fashioned English gentleman who doesn't like anyonein his kitchen.
Victor and Kevin- Two of the residents of the hotel.

These are just some characters I have thought of so far.
And I know it will probably never happen but I'm gonna work hard and I am going to do everything I can to get this on the air

Thoughts

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Pretty cool and ambitious. Got any character designs? When I was younger I used to have a notebook for character designs I would draw during recess and stuff.

Do it. Is this going to be on Youtube or what?
That's the beautiful thing; if you have an idea you can just put it out there yourself, without having a network involved or something. Just imagine if Jim was still around with YouTube and stuff. Frank Oz: "He'd be ahead of you all"

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Do it. Is this going to be on Youtube or what?
My dream is to get it on to prime time TV

And Sadly I don't have any character designs drawn out as I can't draw.

Pretty cool and ambitious. Got any character designs? When I was younger I used to have a notebook for character designs I would draw during recess and stuff.

That's the beautiful thing; if you have an idea you can just put it out there yourself, without having a network involved or something. Just imagine if Jim was still around with YouTube and stuff. Frank Oz: "He'd be ahead of you all"

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Well, let me tell you something - and don't take this as me crushing your dream because you should never stop believing in your dreams (that's what the Muppets has told us) :wink: - but nevertheless-

I would love my group of puppet characters to be in a prime-time series. Heck, I'd love it if my puppets were on public access television. But right now that really isn't an option for me (at all) because I'm just a teenager.

The great thing about YouTube is that you can basically create anything you want. You can even make a "prime-time series" and post it on YT. So basically the point of this post is to tell you to start small. THEN once you gain a following you can work your way up, and hey, who knows, you could very well have a prime-time series one day.

But in any case, I'm really looking forward to what you are doing with this, and hope you can make this a reality. :smile:

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Well, let me tell you something - and don't take this as me crushing your dream because you should never stop believing in your dreams (that's what the Muppets has told us) :wink: - but nevertheless-

I would love my group of puppet characters to be in a prime-time series. Heck, I'd love it if my puppets were on public access television. But right now that really isn't an option for me (at all) because I'm just a teenager.

The great thing about YouTube is that you can basically create anything you want. You can even make a "prime-time series" and post it on YT. So basically the point of this post is to tell you to start small. THEN once you gain a following you can work your way up, and hey, who knows, you could very well have a prime-time series one day.

But in any case, I'm really looking forward to what you are doing with this, and hope you can make this a reality. :smile:
Youtube has been a option but I'm afraid I may get bullied again after what happened in my first year at high school.

This is the video I did in 2014. (Not my channel)

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Doggo puppet.

I think the concepts sound cool. Follow your heart's dreams and **** what people think, right?

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Doggo puppet.

I think the concepts sound cool. Follow your heart's dreams and **** what people think, right?
Yeah youtube is starting to again become more of an option to show my skills as I no longer care what people think about it

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Starting on a small scale seems like a way to go. It would be great to see it on prime time, but you might need a bigger staff than just yourself, and a bigger budget than just the change in your pocket.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Starting on a small scale seems like a way to go. It would be great to see it on prime time, but you might need a bigger staff than just yourself, and a bigger budget than just the change in your pocket.
It won't just be me puppeteering. I have a whole list of puppeteers I want to have on my show. And I have a few people who I want in my human cast too