Now what's going on with YouTube?

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
As far as I've understood, it has been nothing terribly important, or anything that will tamper with your YouTube channel. Just some tutorial videos and resources they've created for the success of content creators. Or so I assume. I never bothered to read them.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
YouTube seems to come up with these tips based on what works for these undeservedly successful partner channels that mostly cater videos such as vlogs, tutorials, how-to's, top 10s, reviews, what have you, not really for more artistic channels and creators like ourselves.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
YouTube seems to come up with these tips based on what works for these undeservedly successful partner channels that mostly cater videos such as vlogs, tutorials, how-to's, top 10s, reviews, what have you, not really for more artistic channels and creators like ourselves.
That's what I figured. I mean, I guess I will check them out from time to time, but not regularly.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Why are those vlogs even so popular, anyway? I've never really understood the appeal of most of them, personally.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Why are those vlogs even so popular, anyway? I've never really understood the appeal of most of them, personally.
Pretty much the only popular videos that I even remotely like is those life hack videos, some of which are pretty cool. But yeah I really have no clue why people care about some guy/gal ranting on about his/her life.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Bad news: looks like YouTube finally permanently did away with the feature that let you restore the previous version of the site if you don't like the current new design.

The thing I hate the most about the new design is the layout for playlists (regular playlists, favorites, watch history, etc.) and how they're split with unnecessary info on one side of the screen, while the actual playlist itself is squished into the other side of the screen.