The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Eh, to each their own I guess.

I don't mind tattoos long as it doesn't completely cover the whole body.

I mean... Look at lil Wayne.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Do you remember when I posted about that girl who thought she'd seen Candle Cove in the "What Scared You Today?" thread? Well, since that post I've become a bit of a fan of her work. Reitanna Seishin is an excellent artist and has some great YouTube videos as well. But then today, I was searching to see if she was on any other sites and came across this super rude site where they made fun of her. It's called Encyclopedia Dramatica and is normally a site I've made an effort to avoid altogether over the years. The site's type of "humor" normally amounts to seeing how many times they can say the F-word on one Wikia page but this page was possibly one of the most mean spirited things I've seen on the Internet before. They were pretty much bullying her by her calling names, referring to her work as *insert the S-word here*, making fun of her goth-type personality, and even going as far as to mock things in her personal life. I was deeply offended by that. Considering Reitanna confirmed in one video that she was suicidal as a teenage because of bullying, I was absolutely shocked that someone would post something like that for no reason. That poor woman has never done a thing to hurt anyone. As far as YouTube and Deviantart users go, she's probably one of the sweetest and nicest people I've encountered on those sites. I literally just wanted to give her a hug after reading that trash they said about her. She doesn't deserve that in the least and if I was her, I personally would be very offended by that. There is no excuse to be a jerk to some innocent Internet user and I hope that whoever made that post feels bad about what they said. I have no problem with offensive humor. In fact, I'm a diehard fan of Wonder Showzen, which is possibly the most subversive and offensive show in television history but this isn't humor. It's bullying in every sense of the word. How do those people even sleep at night knowing that they possibly just hurt Reitanna's feelings really bad for no reason whatsoever? :frown:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Just driving in this horrible, horrible weather.

It would be raining in one area and then snowing in another. :rolleyes:

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
No new Robot Chicken episodes for a few weeks. Apparently, now that they've hit the 10 episode mark they are going on a break :sympathy:.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
No new Robot Chicken episodes for a few weeks. Apparently, now that they've hit the 10 episode mark they are going on a break :sympathy:.
How do you think us Steven Universe fans feel? We've had to wait through months-long hiatuses for new episodes to air!

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Woke up too early after falling asleep at 3 AM last night. Guhh.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
How do you think us Steven Universe fans feel? We've had to wait through months-long hiatuses for new episodes to air!
I didn't realize that. Being a Happy Tree Friends, I've also had to wait a long TWO YEAR hiatus for that show to get it's sh*t back together!

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
To be honest,

I'm just waiting for the series to finish so I can binge the entire series.