Ask CJD874 Anything!

cjd874

Reaction score
I've been on this forum for over five years, and I think it's time for me to do this, following in the footsteps of other MCF members that created similar threads. Go ahead and ask me anything, as long as it's forum-appropriate and not too personal.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
3 favorite Sesame Street characters?

3 favorite Muppet characters?

3 favorite Fraggle Rock characters?

cjd874

Reaction score
3 favorite Sesame Street characters?

3 favorite Muppet characters?

3 favorite Fraggle Rock characters?
SS: Cookie Monster, Grover, and Oscar (very honorable mentions to Big Bird, Ernie, Bert, and Telly Monster)
Muppets: Kermit, the Swedish Chef, and the Electric Mayhem Band (forgive me, I can't choose just one EM member)
FR: Gobo, Junior Gorg, and Traveling Matt (sorry, not as familiar with FR as I am with SS and the Muppets)

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Kind of random questions: :stick_out_tongue:

Favorite non-Henson shows?

If you won 1 million dollars, what would you do with it?

Favorite Muppet movie?

cjd874

Reaction score
Kind of random questions: :stick_out_tongue:

Favorite non-Henson shows?

If you won 1 million dollars, what would you do with it?

Favorite Muppet movie?
1: I used to watch lots of cable TV shows like Mythbusters, Cake Boss, Pardon the Interruption (ESPN), and Diners Drive-ins and Dives. Then we lost our cable, so now I mainly watch The Voice. I also spend time watching videos from well-known YouTube channels like Hot Ones, the Try Guys, Matt Stonie, and Dude Perfect. Those are my favorite non-Henson shows these days.
2: If I won a million dollars... :sing:I'd buy you a house! (do you know that Barenaked Ladies song? No? It's just me?)
In all seriousness, I'd split the money four ways. One fourth of it would go to charity. Another portion would go into my savings account. I'd give the next portion to my parents, and I'd keep the last portion for my own personal use.
Favorite Muppet movie: the first one. Close second: The Great Muppet Caper. It's that simple.

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
Favorite animals?

Any pets? If yes, kinds and names, please?

Views on my cat as queen of the universe?

cjd874

Reaction score
Favorite Disney movie?

Favorite Disney character?
Does Disney-Pixar count? If so, I have two choices for favorite Disney flicks: I'd say The Lion King and Toy Story. Honorable mention: The Incredibles.
Favorite Disney characters: A tie between Mickey Mouse and Winnie the Pooh. Both of them are very endearing to me, and I've loved their shows and films since childhood.

Favorite animals?

Any pets? If yes, kinds and names, please?

Views on my cat as queen of the universe?
Favorite animals: dogs, cats, bunnies, monkeys, and sloths.
Pets: When I was younger, my family owned some fish (a gift from my grandfather). Their names were Gold, Goldie, Clemmy, Tangy, Icky, and Spot. They lived in a giant fish tank in the kitchen, and I took great pleasure in feeding them. Apparently, I took too much pleasure in doing so, and because I fed the fish so often, they grew and grew and GREW!!! We have not had pets since then.
Finally, I love your avatar. I assume that's your cat. What a lovely animal...I say that your cat can be whatever it wants to be, including queen of the universe! I strongly encourage it to PURR-sue its dreams. (See what I did there? :laugh:)