Questions about anything

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Personally, that episode isn't a favorite of mine, so I tend to skip it often.

But I do like the little brick joke at the end of the episode where Hawkeye and B.J. discover the new vascular clamp had been engraved, "Over hill, over dale, Korean clamp will never fail." "That's where he put the 'N'!"
Towards the end, it got harder for the Hawkeye & BJ vs. Charles feud to keep going. Charles snoring, toothaches, etc. wore pretty thin.

The episode with Hawkeye and BJ's body odor vs. Charles' French horn was pretty lame. Hawk and Beej get dunked with suds, and the horn gets run over by a jeep while Charles just...stands there!

...you swine!!!! Killer rebuttal.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
And oddly enough, that's actually considered one of the best episodes of the series.

But then again, so is "Inga," and it's pretty much universally panned today considering how dated it is in terms of the feminism context.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Though I'd say Disney's DulloDinosaur may have put an end to that craze, and watching the film it's easy to see why. :stick_out_tongue:
It's almost as if the '90s dinosaur craze began with Dinosaurs and then ended with the similarly-titled Dinosaur. And both being rather generic titles for works about dinosaurs.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Is this supposed to be a parody of another show because the animation style looks sooooo familiar to me for some reason?
I could swear I've seen that bird somewhere before too.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
What's the most annoying text alert on your phone?

For me..... Easily my Facebook app.

DING!

DING!

DING!

DING!

Maybe it's set to that because of how annoying Facebook in general really is. :search:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
What's the most annoying text alert on your phone?

For me..... Easily my Facebook app.

DING!

DING!

DING!

DING!

Maybe it's set to that because of how annoying Facebook in general really is. :search:
I don’t really text, but probably when I get junk mail.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Besides that **** program known as Pro Tools, what are some good programs that you can use to alter the pitch of the audio to something, but not change the speed? I'm ASSUMING audacity is one of them.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The only really decent program I've found for doing that is a program called Reaper, or something like that . . . I discovered it while Googling, but come to find out it's not free. But it's really the only one I've found that gets the job done without any distortion whatsoever.

Other programs can alter the pitch, but not without distorting the audio altogether: alterting pitch in Audacity causes the audio to sound very choppy and garbled; Adobe Audition doesn't necessarily have this problem, but the audio has a really tinny, metalic sound to it (like poorly exported AVI files) . . . so, it really boils down to which type of distortion you'd rather tolerate: choppy and garbled, or tinny and metalic.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Huh. Well, thanks for the suggestion. I'll take it into consideration.

On another note - I definitely find altering the pitch can alter the mood of the song.

For instance - a song with a depressing vibe like Low Man's Lyric from Metallica can make it more cheery.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I read somewhere - I forget where - that the main problem with these programs is that they really weren't written to handle altering the pitch of vocals so much as they were the music, which is partly why there's so much distortion.

Right now, I'm debating on what to do about MORON LEAGUE 4, because certain voices are going to have to be repitched.