The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The drawstring in my pants broke, so now my pants are going to be falling down all the time.

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
But like with so many other brick and mortar locations, Amazon is killing so many. Not just Toys R Us, but mom and pop businesses are feeling the squeeze too.
It's a shame, but online shopping can be easier than in-store shopping, especially for someone who doesn't drive, and has to rely on either public transportation, or my family.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
It's a shame, but online shopping can be easier than in-store shopping, especially for someone who doesn't drive, and has to rely on either public transportation, or my family.
I understand that online shopping is easier for people who are disabled, but like I said before, I just don't like how many non-disabled people are so lazy that they won't even get up and go to the store, so they order their groceries online and have them sent to their houses.

animalrescuer

Reaction score
A family friend of ours, who’s also my mom’s boss’ husband, died today. He’s been sick for several months due to tears in his esophagus and then got a serious infection due to them. One hospital didn’t treat him like they should and they had to leave to go somewhere else. I don’t know if he died at his home or at a hospital.

He was a great man, we’ve been to his house on multiple occasions to visit. He was a heck of a heckler at local hockey games! He had a great sense of humor and would tease anybody when given the chance. My family and I will miss him a lot.