The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

animalrescuer

Reaction score
Thanks, everyone. It’s still pretty hard to deal with, especially for my mom and dad. I saw my dad’s Facebook post about him, without mentioning his name because his wife and son are on there.

What got me the most was when he said that his friendship with my brother was special and very important to them because of his Asperger’s and his was impressed with my brother’s knowledge of music and rock bands. I just know that any future visits to their house whenever we go back to South Carolina for a visit will never be the same.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Thanks, everyone. It’s still pretty hard to deal with, especially for my mom and dad. I saw my dad’s Facebook post about him, without mentioning his name because his wife and son are on there.

What got me the most was when he said that his friendship with my brother was special and very important to them because of his Asperger’s and his was impressed with my brother’s knowledge of music and rock bands. I just know that any future visits to their house whenever we go back to South Carolina for a visit will never be the same.
Your family friend had Asperger’s?

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I'm getting sick. I've had a headache all afternoon, along with a scratchy throat. :frown:

Eh, I guess I'm overdue to be sick; I haven't gotten sick since January 2017! :smirk: