The Funny Videoe Thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score

Can relate to this guy when it comes to being messed with when I'm playing video games.

Any Del

Reaction score

Can relate to this guy when it comes to being messed with when I'm playing video games.
That happened to me before except back when I had a PS2, my friend just turned off the TV and removed the memory card when I was saving my progress after beating a difficult mission from GTA San Andreas.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Oh, jeez.... I can imagine how frustrating that was.

Did your save end up getting corrupted? Also, what mission was it if you remember?

Any Del

Reaction score
Oh, jeez.... I can imagine how frustrating that was.

Did your save end up getting corrupted? Also, what mission was it if you remember?
Sadly yes my save got a corrupted file... I had to start the WHOLE game from the beginning. I gave my friend a severe punch to the face I broke his nose! Also the mission was "N.O.E". It took me a week and a half to beat it.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Can't say I blame you. I would have never been forgiving on something like that. You'd have to do something really good for me to make up for it.

And yeah, that mission was very frustrating. Though I will say Air Raid from Zero was hands down my least favorite mission in the entire game because of how luck-based it felt on consoles. :mad:

But, in fairness, Supply Lines was more frustrating on PC.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Holy crap, how could a video from 2010 have such good editing? Didn't all YTP and AMV-type videos suck back then?