Ask CJD874 Anything!

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Does Disney-Pixar count? If so, I have two choices for favorite Disney flicks: I'd say The Lion King and Toy Story. Honorable mention: The Incredibles.
Favorite Disney characters: A tie between Mickey Mouse and Winnie the Pooh. Both of them are very endearing to me, and I've loved their shows and films since childhood.

Favorite animals: dogs, cats, bunnies, monkeys, and sloths.
Pets: When I was younger, my family owned some fish (a gift from my grandfather). Their names were Gold, Goldie, Clemmy, Tangy, Icky, and Spot. They lived in a giant fish tank in the kitchen, and I took great pleasure in feeding them. Apparently, I took too much pleasure in doing so, and because I fed the fish so often, they grew and grew and GREW!!! We have not had pets since then.
Finally, I love your avatar. I assume that's your cat. What a lovely animal...I say that your cat can be whatever it wants to be, including queen of the universe! I strongly encourage it to PURR-sue its dreams. (See what I did there? :laugh:)
It counts.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Favorite Muppet/Sesame Street merchandise you own?

cjd874

Reaction score
Favorite Muppet/Sesame Street merchandise you own?
I have to say that my Muppets Palisades action figures are my most prized possessions. The only major characters that I'm missing are Zoot, Sam the Eagle, and Rizzo the Rat. But I have all five playsets, as well as the complete Series 1, 2, 5, 6, and 9.

I also love my Sesame Street vinyl record collection. Years ago, my mother was a preschool teacher and had a few SS records for her class. I think they were the Happy Birthday (1977) and Merry Christmas (1975) records. When I was little, she managed to find some more records at a local thrift shop. Now I have the Original Book and Record, Havin' Fun with Ernie and Bert, The Count Count, Bert and Ernie's Sing-Along, Somebody Come and Play, and many others.

cjd874

Reaction score
Do you have any least favorite shows?
Anything that has low ratings. Also I never got the hype surrounding Jersey Shore...to me, that show promoted negative stereotypes and I hate anything that does that. It wasn't funny at all.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Anything that has low ratings. Also I never got the hype surrounding Jersey Shore...to me, that show promoted negative stereotypes and I hate anything that does that. It wasn't funny at all.
I’m not a fan of Jersey Shore either.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
If there was a Muppet movie based on any book (other than the ones already made into movies) what book and why?

cjd874

Reaction score
If there was a Muppet movie based on any book (other than the ones already made into movies) what book and why?
How about a Muppet movie based on a classic book like Tom Sawyer or Moby Dick? Or something modern like Harry Potter or the Hunger Games? Those are the ones that come to mind first. I mean, most of these Muppet adaptations were based on classic novels like Christmas Carol and Treasure Island. So I think that characters like Kermit, Piggy, Gonzo, Fozzie, Rowlf, Walter, and Pepe the King Prawn would fit into the main roles quite well.
Do you like Nestle Toll House cookies?
I've never had them before, but they sound really good. I Googled them and they're basically chocolate chip cookies with nuts. Can't go wrong with those.

cjd874

Reaction score
BUMP.
Now that I've gotten to know several forum members since I posted this thread (2 years ago?!), go ahead and ask me anything! We're all sitting at home anyway...