Questions about anything

D'Snowth

Reaction score
One thing I am curious about regarding the new MUPPET BABIES is . . . why does Camilla have chicks? If they're babies, shouldn't she be a chick herself?

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
What's the first and last sporting event you saw live.

My first was Tottenham vs Cheltenham Town in January 2012

And the last event I saw was Tottenham vs Arsenal in February 2018

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Say . . . why is it that songs have to be replaced or completely removed from DVD releases of shows, but not reruns on TV? What is it about DVD that warrants song replacement/removal, but they're perfectly okay for reruns?

mr3urious

Reaction score
Say . . . why is it that songs have to be replaced or completely removed from DVD releases of shows, but not reruns on TV? What is it about DVD that warrants song replacement/removal, but they're perfectly okay for reruns?
Perhaps the licensing rules are different?

But it's nice to know that more recent shows have the foresight for that sort of thing.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Last night I watched Spy Hard for the first time since 1999. And it was actually only the second time I've watched it all the way through (I've seen bits and pieces at times, and since I have a couple Weird Al Yankovic DVDs with the opening song, I hadn't felt a need to see the whole movie since I already had the best part). But is Spy Hard really as bad as people say it is (though I don't really observe much criticism of the movie)? Watching it last night, there were a lot more scenes I found funny than I had remembered.