YouTube Poops

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I've noticed that it's kinda hard for me to make decent YouTube Poops of Family Guy because the show basically is a YouTube Poop already. With how weird the flashback jokes are and how the characters pretty much make fun of themselves already, I don't think Family Guy needs much YouTube Pooping lol.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So now YouTube is freezing one of my old poops and I have no idea why, but it's always something with them. :rolleyes:

wiley207

Reaction score
It was a RESCUERS DOWN UNDER poop.

And I should point out, I spelled it out perfectly clear that the video fell under Fair Use, and that the content belonged to Disney, as such, I own nothing . . . but they nuked it anyway.
Funny that happened around the time I made this video talking about YouTube and copyrights...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
YouTube staffers are apparently going back to saying YouTube Poops do not fall under Fair Use.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
This one is hilarious. It's as random as you would expect a YTP to be, and it's very well-edited.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I don't think anybody is even looking at my Rescuers Down Under poop that I spent weeks working on. :stick_out_tongue:

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
I'm a big fan of the genre; I feel like a few are masterpieces, but this is probably my favorite: