What Sesame Street moments made you laugh?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I'll actually admit.

I always got a kick out of seeing Little Chrissy just destroying his piano in "Eight Balls of Fur." When he said "Hey Nat, bring in the next piano, will ya?" It has me dying since it's hinted that wasn't the first piano destroyed.

Furbelle

Reaction score
I'll actually admit.

I always got a kick out of seeing Little Chrissy just destroying his piano in "Eight Balls of Fur." When he said "Hey Nat, bring in the next piano, will ya?" It has me dying since it's hinted that wasn't the first piano destroyed.
When I was a kid it used to scare the crap outta me when he destroyed the piano. Its one of my favorite SS moments too, just a great way to end the song. Another thing I've always got a kick out of in Eight Balls of Fur is when the eights in the background start flashing.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I actually remember getting a kick out of seeing the cartoon with the woman and her letter "O" rolling around and destroying the house.

crackmaster

Reaction score
Kermit's feelings lecture, the Mystery Box, the "in" the box one with Fred, basically anything with Kermit, and of course Bill the Bat.

crackmaster

Reaction score
How cute Gary Owens acts in the "Today's Secret Drawing" sketches. :dreamy: