Animated Hotties?

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Jeeze, how many Happy Tree Friends characters (both canon and fan-made) do you have crushes on?
Nearly every one.....well except for the male ones of course because I'm straight and none of the villain/underage girls either.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Funny but dang, you just resurrected an old meme. What's next? Are you going to start making "This is Sparta" jokes again? lol :stick_out_tongue:
You'd be surprised how popular that meme is. Chris Sabat (the voice for Vegeta in the Funimation dubs for Dragonball) is CONSTANTLY asked to say that line for fans (he trolls them in response lol).

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
You'd be surprised how popular that meme is. Chris Sabat (the voice for Vegeta in the Funimation dubs for Dragonball) is CONSTANTLY asked to say that line for fans (he trolls them in response lol).
I guess that although the world of Internet memes does have it fair share of Rick Rolls and Mama Luigis that fade away pretty quickly, there are also a few memes that will probably always be relevant :smile:.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I can only imagine how many times Tim Rose, the guy who played Admiral Ackbar is asked to say,
"IT'S A TRAP!". Poor guy, he can't get a break can he?

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
I've heard that Mike Pollock (the voice of Dr. Eggman) gets asked to say "SnooPING AS usual, I see?" a lot.