The “What did you do today?” thread

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
Did some homework, wasted some time, watched a little bit of "Taxi" on DVD, grandma-sat for a couple of hours, did laundry, ate dinner, and snuggled with teh kitteh (spelling intentional)

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Filmed a lot for my April Fools/Easter video. Is it bad that April 1st is in five days and I've filmed only half of the video, lol?

I'm such a procrastinator.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Filmed a lot for my April Fools/Easter video. Is it bad that April 1st is in five days and I've filmed only half of the video, lol?

I'm such a procrastinator.
Hey, there's some videos that I literally shot, edited, and uploaded in the same day, lol.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Hey, there's some videos that I literally shot, edited, and uploaded in the same day, lol.
Well, what always happens is that I write the script for the video and then mean to shoot it as soon as possible. But then I always put it off until the last minute. I always seem to post the video on time though.

While we're on the topic, you won't believe how many scripts I've written for holiday-themed episodes that just never got off the ground for whatever reason, lol.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I'll admit.

I hate writing scripts.

At least having to make sure it matches the length of the minutes of my video.

:smirk: