What do you know about dreams?

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I had a weird, pointless dream last night. In my dream, the last name of Petunia from Happy Tree Friends was finally revealed. I can't remember what her supposed last name was but I think it was some space-related term (star, moon, Venus, etc.)

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
For some reason, I either have really really weird trippy dreams or no dreams at all. I haven't had a bad dream in like 7 years and haven't had a good dream in... a while, lol.

One particular morbid dream that I remember having that was occurring was Big Bird, the Count, Cookie Monster, Ernie, Bert, and Elmo were all on an ice skating rink kind of like Christmas Eve on Sesame Street. They were all skating, having a great time, when suddenly a sharp piece of metal began slicing up and down (??) and gradually coming towards the Muppets. They tried to escape, but the rink backed up against a wall and so they were trapped. Big Bird, trying to be brave tried to push against the metal that was coming and ended up getting his head cut off. So all the Muppets died.

Did I mention that this dream was morbid? :stick_out_tongue:
I've had some weird, dark dreams like that too. I had one that SpongeBob of all shows was getting a second series on [adult swim] and the trailer showed him going around murdering people while dressed like Freddy Krueger. Yeah, that's pretty bizarre isn't it? lol.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Just curious.

How many times have you guys had dreams where you've been kidnapped?

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
But anyway, I had this REALLY weird dream where this big huge muscular guy came up to me at this random circus tent and start to squeeze me so hard I passed out.

Kind of weird.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I've had dreams where others have been kidnapped, but not me.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I've had a dream twice where I was kidnapped by pirates, tied up, and tossed down a never-ending well.