Post a random fact about yourself

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Here’s something you don’t know about me.

Every year, my parents like to make fun of my birthday and love to call it “Trash Day”.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Not something I like to admit, but...

I do have a little bit of depression. :smirk:

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I may be a crazy cat person. No seriously, I'm living with 3 grown up cats and 5 little kittens right now. It may seem like a bit much for some people, but I personally love living that way and enjoy every moment of time I spend with those little kitties.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I've found out over the years that the couple of Beatles songs that were done in the style of Indian music apparently help me calm down when I'm stressed.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Those music-type YouTube videos I do with random pop culture images thrown together in a collage are somewhat inspired by the animations of Monty Python's own Terry Gilliam. The surreal nature of them, the collage-esque style with random people/things that don't go together at all, the absurd humor that would probably not make sense to most people, the use of obscure/underrated source material, and the emphasis on running gags throughout each video are all tropes/styles associated with Terry's famous work.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Those music-type YouTube videos I do with random pop culture images thrown together in a collage are somewhat inspired by the animations of Monty Python's own Terry Gilliam. The surreal nature of them, the collage-esque style with random people/things that don't go together at all, the absurd humor that would probably not make sense to most people, the use of obscure/underrated source material, and the emphasis on running gags throughout each video are all tropes/styles associated with Terry's famous work.
The other inspiration I often cite for inspiring the style of my videos is MTV's cult classic series, Wonder Showzen. The use of old obscure public domain footage, the multimedia format of these videos that features both random stuff I found online and live action footage filmed by me, the fast paced jokes that would be near impossible to catch in one viewing, and the frequent utilization of slow motion, fast motion, and timelapse effects were all elements that were almost directly based off Wonder Showzen.