D'Snowth's Scale Model of Sesame Street

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Oooh, really like the ATC model...

You know. Something you should make. SNOWTH.

:stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, even if I wanted to add ATC to my model (which I don't), I don't even have the space to accommodate such an expansion anyway. Heck, I had actually downsided mine when I began updating it back in 2010/2011; not only did the Arbor used to be much bigger (because it used to have the community garden in the back), but the alley next to Big Bird's nest was also over twice as wide as it is now (even used to park Oscar's Sloppy Jalopy back there).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
For years, I kept trying to figure out how I could go about lighting my model, since the surrounding lamps in my room would only cover certain parts of it, while leaving others in shadows. At one point, I even considered constructing some sort of a makeshift miniature lighting grid, using the kind of mini LED lights you can find in places like Walmart and such . . . but they run on batteries, and die quickly, so that'd be more trouble than it'd be worth. It wasn't until I was shopping in Office Depot a while back, and something caught my eye: a slender, lightweight, flexible, goose-neck LED lamp . . . that was when I had an a-ha moment, so since I had gotten part of my tax refund (over two months later, and still no signs of getting the rest), I splurged and purchased two of the lamps, and set them up to where now, my diorama is lit, bruh!

And I have to say, I love the color and temperature of the LED bulbs for the diorama: standard halogen bulbs are nice to light up the inside of your house, but were too warm and "yellow" for the model - especially for the old school areas, it looked incorrect.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Did I ever tell you how amazing this thing is?

Because I'm telling you now. It's amazing man.