Ask LittleJerry92 Anything

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Well, I guess Lips cause we never knew much about him, Clueless Morgan because I loved his comic relief performance in Muppet Treasure Island, Annie Sue because she's basically been tossed away at this point, the Samurai Japanese cake in that one Swedish Chef skit because Hunt's performance was hilarious, and Kermit the Pig because we only got to see him once.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Do you have a least favorite Sesame Street guest star?

Favorite skits or sketches? Least favorite?

Least favorite character?

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Well, I guess Lips cause we never knew much about him, Clueless Morgan because I loved his comic relief performance in Muppet Treasure Island, Annie Sue because she's basically been tossed away at this point, the Samurai Japanese cake in that one Swedish Chef skit because Hunt's performance was hilarious, and Kermit the Pig because we only got to see him once.

My list is
Johnny Fiama and Sal Minela
Phil Van Nueter
Clueless Morgan
Howard Tubman
Turkey (from Muppet family Christma)

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Any metal band. Just interested in hearing your favorites.
Definitely Ten Masked Men because it's like listening to Cookie Monster with a British accent.

Do you have a least favorite Sesame Street guest star?

Favorite skits or sketches? Least favorite?

Least favorite character?
Guest star: Adam Sandler, only because I don't like alot of his modern day movies. His company Happy Madison ruined his career.

Skits/sketches: Always loved the old western skits set in the bar (along with Forgetful Jones and Marshal Grover skits), anything with the Twiddlebugs, the Wanted letter W skit, the original exit lecture with Grover, The Crossing Zone, to name some.

In terms of least favorites, honestly I wasn't a big fan of the Leslie Mostly skits as well as the only known surfaced skit with Deena and Pearl, I also really dislike those stupid Alphaboy skits as well as those films with the kids painting number murals.

I never liked Baby Bear to be honest. I always found his speech inpediment to be very annoying. I also cannot stand Zoe.