New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Hi everyone, my name is Mark and I've been into the Muppet's since I first saw them on the Ed Sullivan show when I was around 4 years old. I grew up in New York and knowing what I do now I regret not going into Manhattan and trying to get a job with Jim. I know he would have hired me, it would have changed my life. Now I'm getting back into puppetry and just made my first puppet in 43 years. I made a Kermit the Frog which you can see here
. Let me know what you think and if anyone is hiring please let me know. I'm long over due on doing this art.
Welcome!

Any Del

Reaction score
Thanks, I'm still trying to figure all of this out. Do you by chance know if we can post pictures?
Sure. Upload it to an image posting site (ex: Google photos or etc) copy the URL and paste it here on this site.

SesameFever

Reaction score
Hi everyone, my name is Mark and I've been into the Muppet's since I first saw them on the Ed Sullivan show when I was around 4 years old. I grew up in New York and knowing what I do now I regret not going into Manhattan and trying to get a job with Jim. I know he would have hired me, it would have changed my life. Now I'm getting back into puppetry and just made my first puppet in 43 years. I made a Kermit the Frog which you can see here
. Let me know what you think and if anyone is hiring please let me know. I'm long over due on doing this art.
nice. The picture link does not work. Also do you have the cassette Put Some Zing in Your Spring? Do you know how to make MP3's of it???