Hensonville City 2011

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Leaves a card signed by the members of Apartment 1 and a wrapped package of sesame seed rock cubes, along with a magic feather at Apartment 3's doorstep as birthday presents for :wisdom: since I'll be at a new branch of Jull's Pizza later in the evening with my family.

Katzi428

Reaction score
:hungry: sends a birdseed cake to :wisdom:...and hopes he enjoys it....
Ooohh....Chef...that's beautiful!! How did you learn to make birdseed cakes!
:hungry:: If I toold yu I'd hef tu kill yu! Heehee! Der seme plece I lurned hoow tu meke doozer stiks! Der deshultee cooken book fur speshul Mupets...holding it up with pride
Nice!!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Ed gets back from his family outing, storing some extra pizzas in the apartment's fridge for tomorrow. Hope :wisdom: had a good birthday, or bird-day. Heh, that reminds me of Bo. :zany: Regards.

Last edited:

Katzi428

Reaction score
taking a Name that Muppet quiz... OK... this lady with the snout is Miss Piggy... The guy with the white cook's hat, bushy eyebrows you can't see his face under that big mustache:
:hungry::....loudly from the kitchen: LEMME SEE ...ONE CUP UV PEAS UND BRUSSUL SPROOTS
yelling back...HE HAS A HEART OF GOLD !!!
:hungry: : Heehee aboot der yukky peas und brussulsproots!! . Yu want sum strawberry shortceke?
Yummy! resuming my quiz.... OK.. this big cuddly dawg is Rowlfie himself. The big frog is Kermie...Just wish I knew who the little twerp next to him was.?:wink:
A-HEM!!
Ohh...I know his name!! Rufus!!Rutabega?
MOM!
Would you relax, Robin!! hugging him It's you!
Robin: Thank you! Nice to know you remember my name!!
How could I forget you!!

Katzi428

Reaction score
a knock on my door ...the *shave & a & hair cut 4 bits! type of knock. ,then Robin's voice Mom??
Hey Robin...c'mon in!
Robin comes in ...munching on something. Thanks for the chocolate grasshoppers you got me for Easter! Want one? holding one to me
flinching a bit
Uh no thanks Robin...I have my peanut butter eggs. You know those grasshoppers aren't easy to get!So please don't eat them all in one day .
Robin: I won't . I promise. They sure are tasty,though. But I don't want to get sick.
Good thinking.
Robin: Prairie is enjoying her Peeps. Blecchh!!
Well like the old saying goes, different strokes for different folks. Prairie likes peeps ,Chef likes just spiced jelly beans Rowlf likes just black jelly beans (OOC...to ME his NOSE looks like a black jelly bean :wink: ) Grover likes miniature Milky ways ,Prairie likes her Peeps , you like your grasshoppers & I like my peanut butter eggs. But we made what called a community Easter basket for everyone in the kitchen . that has everything everyone likes . Including regular jellybeans & chocolate bunnies!
Robin: Yep...can't forget those!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Down in Apt 1...

After bathing and dressed in casual hang-out clothes, Ed carefully scoops up Fatatita and a box of chocolate batties, heading down to the club once :batty: has picked him up along with :insatiable: and Uncle Deadly.
Frankly, I just want to mindlessly lose myself in the relative batmosphere for a while.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Down in Apt 1...

After bathing and dressed in casual hang-out clothes, Ed carefully scoops up Fatatita and a box of chocolate batties, heading down to the club once :batty: has picked him up along with :insatiable: and Uncle Deadly.
Frankly, I just want to mindlessly lose myself in the relative batmosphere for a while.
Gaffer sends tuna treats wrapped in tissue like paper to her sister in paw. .(Been a bit crazy around here. I haven't been "feline up to purr" :stick_out_tongue: The ol' noggin is achin' )

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Eh, you haven't missed much. Just some angry kids and the noise from other folks overhearing the rabelrousing remarks.

Fatatita sends her thanks to Gaffer knowing she's mewing her job keeping Kathy in good spirits.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
The scare crew's enjoying their dinner tonight.

I'm satisfied with the investments made after the meeting at the bank. Now it's a matter of keeping check on the monthly statements what with the interests accumulated.

Will probably go gift shopping on the weekend for a few forum friends here at HVC. :coy:

Katzi428

Reaction score
Robin & friends Nancy Bobby & Megan come in
Hi guys How was schoo....
Robin: Ahem!..blowing a note on a harmonica....him and the girls:sing: Mi Mi Miiii
Bobby :sing:You You Youuuu....:sing:

Megan: Bobby!!!:rolleyes:
Bobby: Heehee..Sorry:sing: Mi Mi Miiii
Robin:Ready? And....
The kids...:sing: Happy Birthday To You... Happy Birthday TO You Happy BIRTH day Dear KATHyyy(Mom) Happy Birthday To Yooouu!!!
You kids are SO sweet!! Thank you!! hugging all of them
Bobby: You're 40 today right Kathy?
Megan: Bobby! It's rude to ask a lady her age!
Robin: Mom's 29 and holding.
Nancy: That's what my mom says.
Bobby: It's probably the standard answer all moms give .
Megan: Yep. Oh before I forget Nancy and I baked you a chocolate chip cake.
You girls! You didn't need to do that!! Thank you so much!! cutting it up into slices and sharing it with everyone. Now whose birthday is next ?
Nancy. That's for us to know and for you to wonder! :smirk:
I have ways of finding out, Miss Kidd! Thank you again, kids!
On the way out , I hear Bobby say "Don't blab" to Robin !