Game Suggestions Thread

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
@Blue Frackle.
It's not a matter that we didn't want to simply move the thread to the proper forum section, it's the matter of bypassing the protocol set-up for these sorts of things that got the thread deleted. Protocol was set-up for a reason.

@FroggyFool.
Not sure about the current rules. Having a one-word thread seems like a major excuse for basic post count padding, which is exactly why the protocol was established in the first place. Maybe change it to one sentence per post? Dunno.
Also, you need to have a monitor to make sure the thread, if approved, stays on course if/when ziffles occur.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
@FroggyFool.
Not sure about the current rules. Having a one-word thread seems like a major excuse for basic post count padding, which is exactly why the protocol was established in the first place. Maybe change it to one sentence per post? Dunno.
Also, you need to have a monitor to make sure the thread, if approved, stays on course if/when ziffles occur.
Eh, I see what you mean. I'll think about changing it.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
I understand.

So I assume it will only be a matter of time before the new 100,000 replies thread is deleted?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
The vs. thread.

The rules are simple you post two things that would go against each other. Then the next person who answers posts another and so forth.

If I'm not misstaken we had a thread similar to this many years ago. I'm also sorry I didn't do this when I made the thread. I didn't condsier it to be a game.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, I do think we had a Versus-type thread years ago. If such a new version were to be approved, it'd need to have at least two to three trusted people as monitors to make sure the whole thing doesn't get derailed with ziffled replies.

For example:
Dwayne: Pepsi vs Coca-Cola.
FroggyFool: Pepsi, Cake or Ice Cream.
Thunder: Ice Cream, Mario or Luigi.
Mikaela: Sonic or Tails.
Dwayne: Sonic, Coffee or Tea.

The reason there should be at least two or three monitors is not only to avoid derailment like the above, but also because one single person can't be expected to be online here all twenty-four hours a day every day all days of the year that the thread in question were to be up and running.

Dwayne, if you can get a couple others besides yourself as the Game Host, I'd consider giving the Versus thread another chance.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Game Host: the person who suggested and will be in control of the game after a staff member posts the thread.
If you want to be a monitor, I suggest you talk to Dwayne instead.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Game Host: the person who suggested and will be in control of the game after a staff member posts the thread.
If you want to be a monitor, I suggest you talk to Dwayne instead.
Sorry. Used the wrong word choice.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Eh, I see what you mean. I'll think about changing it.
Suggestion:

There's a very popular game called Three Word Story, where you post three words to create a story instead of one.

However, some friends of mine took the idea and created a Three Word Story Revolution, which, instead of being three words, has no actual limit on what you can post. Sentences, paragraphs - whatever.

Perhaps this is something to consider?