Forum Staff/Threads, What The Frog?!

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
What most of you don't know is that when I'm having a bad day with my illness I come here to get away have a laugh (like the whole meme fiasco) and just escape from the reality of 4 strokes at 15. But when users are harrasing me or are bully me or trying to get a rise out of me. It upsets me and I flip my lid.

I know it's not an excuse but there's the truth

Conor.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
What most of you don't know is that when I'm having a bad day with my illness I come here to get away have a laugh (like the whole meme fiasco) and just escape from the reality of 4 strokes at 15. But when users are harrasing me or are bully me or trying to get a rise out of me. It upsets me and I flip my lid.

I know it's not an excuse but there's the truth

Conor.
You haven't been doing that lately, and you even started a great conversation about the latest Muppet show. You haven't been swearing as much ethier. If you ask me your doing a lot better. If people would just forgive you and move on a lot of this drama would go away.

Katzi428

Reaction score
kathy have you been feeling ok? Your posts have been...very aggressive lately, even to people who haven't done anything wrong :concern:
I'm just so sick of head games Sgt. . Both in here & on FB. Plus this place used to be so nice. Now it's a mess!

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
You haven't been doing that lately, and you even started a great conversation about the latest Muppet show. You haven't been swearing as much ethier. If you ask me your doing a lot better. If people would just forgive you and move on a lot of this drama would go away.
Yeah. I think people are still going on about it now is making matters worse.

And thanks for saying you like the Muppets 2015 thread i might do one for Muppets Tonight when I come back

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I'm just so sick of head games Sgt. . Both in here & on FB. Plus this place used to be so nice. Now it's a mess!
So next to banning folks wich is out of members control what would you like to see improve?