Muppet Central Radio: Radionomy Downtime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Muppet Central Radio is playing fine via both web and phone. However, Radionomy's API which reports track data is currently down again. This will likely be fixed later today.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Muppet Central Radio is playing fine via both web and phone. However, Radionomy's API which reports track data is currently down again. This will likely be fixed later today.
Which is why I’m using the Radionomy app on my phone in the meantime.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Is Muppet Central Radio not playing at the moment?
Yes, currently most Radionomy streams are airing silence. There's no eta as of now when this will be fixed. If we receive an update, we'll post it here.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Muppet Central Radio and other Radionomy streams went back on-line this morning at approximately 4:30 am central, 5:30 am eastern.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
So I can’t even listen to MCR on my phone’s browser (Safari) anymore.

When I try to listen, I get a message saying “Listen to this program on Radionomy.com or our free apps available for App Store and Google Play.”

And the iPhone app is giving me the same audio message too along with the computer.

Last edited:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
The station also isn’t showing up in the search results either and the three styles are the only areas that I can find the station.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So I can’t even listen to MCR on my phone’s browser (Safari) anymore.

When I try to listen, I get a message saying “Listen to this program on Radionomy.com or our free apps available for App Store and Google Play.”

And the iPhone app is giving me the same audio message too along with the computer.
Try it now.

The station also isn’t showing up in the search results either and the three styles are the only areas that I can find the station.
Try this again as well. Muppet Central Radio is in the search results here:
https://www.radionomy.com/en/search/index?query=muppet

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Looks like Muppet Central Radio isn't showing the song titles at the moment. Instead, it just simply says Muppet Central Radio.

Status
Not open for further replies.